Sunday, November 2, 2008

My Morning Prayer

Today I awake to start my journey all over again. I understand that I willmost likely face both inner and outer adversaries and tests which willchallenge me on the path to my Happiness. I accept that these challenges arenecessary for the development of my Highest Potential and that they are actuallya gift from the Universe, even if I can't see it right now.

I am grateful for the friends and assistance I have along the way, andacknowledge that they too are gifts from the Universe. I cannot do thisalone so I consider all of those who I come into contact with, evenperceived enemies, as allies. For we are all one in Spirit and here to helpeach other develop dormant parts of ourselves; and sometimes the only way togrow is through overcoming adversity.

The choices I make today will be for my best interest, and I will put myfaith and self-esteem to the test by choosing to do the things which will require action and courage.

I will conquer one more fear today so that when this day is over, I will beone day wiser and my heart will be one day closer to being open to Love.

There is no one else like me in the whole world, so I step forward into thisday fully accepting and loving whatever may come and am grateful for theopportunity to be exactly who I am.

No comments: