Friday, November 6, 2009

The Space That's In Between - A Prayer

My dear Source of all Creation,

Pick me up when I can walk no further
Help shine a light in this dark place
So I can see just one more step in front of me
Oh heavenly Source please show me the way
When I am lost
For your presence, it comforts me
It restores me to fullness
My Father, My Mother Source
I throw myself at your knees
And bow to your Infinite Wisdom
I know all things are done through me
By you
I am your humble servant
Take me, shake me Oh Muse
To the bone
Make me so scared of you
Yet give me the strength to stand tall
And see that my fear was wrong all along
Shake me to my core
So that I might know what my heart
Really feels like
Strip away everything that is not needed
So that I can see You clearly
In the space that's in between
My Muse, my sweet Muse
Protect me fromDeath
Until it is my time to move on to greater pastures
Take me to the edge and keep me there
So that I might have one foot in Death
And one in Life
So I can bring these two worlds closer together
Thank you Oh Muse for these
Lessons, these moments of joy and sadness
I know they are your perfect
Recipe
For Bliss

Copyright 2009 Mastin Kipp

No comments: