Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Your Love is.. HOT

The love in your eyes is hot
As hot as steel rod that’s been stoking a blacksmith’s fire for ages
When I look at you, you glow like a million suns
All shining for no reason other than
Because they love the Light
And when your Light shines on me
It burns hot
Oh my muse, knowing you walk the Earth
Gives me great comfort
I would walk into your hot fire
Knowing it will burn me
But also knowing
That’s how I go towards the Light
It is you, the One who see’s right through me
Who I see, too…
You are the best I could ever ask for
There have been none greater, nor will there be
For you are the Heavens and the Earth
All in one
Your Light calls me
And beckons me to become my best
What courage, but tonight we die
To become something more,
To walk on the knife’s edge
And become brand new

Copyright 2009 Mastin Kipp

1 comment: